My own current PBs are as follows:
Half marathon: 1:24:52
Furthest: 70Km (hopefully, I will update this on 2 December 2012!)
Of more importance for me, is the continuous journey into the question why do you run?
- I enjoy it on so many levels
- Because I can and it is a privilege to do so.
- I believe that God gave me this body to use it in sport for his glory somehow
- It gives me focus
- I discover so much of an area through running
- I can hopefully connect with people through a shared passion
- It is something that can be so beautifully simple and yet so staggeringly complex and deep, a bit like God. I never, ever stop learning new things about running and myself.