Wednesday 18 July 2012

Getting lost in the Dordogne...

Getting lost in the Dordogne...Warmup, 2 miles fast, 6 minute jog, 3 x 1 mile with 3 minute recoveries. The most memorable thin about this run was getting lost at the end of the second fast individual mile! This ended up in a 1h20 run and running out of water.  I was lucky enough to remember a map function I had never used before on my garmin that had me headed back in the general direction I needed. 

Hard to get rehydrated after just waking up, yet so good for a successful run.

My stomach cramps returned again this evening, and God is having me remember about what I recently taught on "with god, by God and for god". I always feel when I experience physical issues that directly impact on the running that I run BY God. I depend on him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate the interaction - thank you for your feedback.