Monday 21 October 2013

And so the roller coaster rides on

I am just so deeply moved to the core of my being about this. Yesterday during the conclusion of the Grand Raid de la Réunion a friend is running in, it started to dawn on me that God isn't going to provide miracles to heal my STOMACH, and as hard as this was to deal with, all I could cry out is I want to run for you, Jesus. And it is true, I am so desperate to run again but it's different now. This is no longer some theological or cerebral exercise, this is touching me deep deep down. I welcome this work of the Spirit within me as sore as it is. I know he is building deep and strong foundations. I wonder how long this will go on for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate the interaction - thank you for your feedback.