Thursday 26 September 2013

Still more time to reflect. ...

Not that I really want time to reflect!! Im being given it anyway.

About a week ago I think I wrote about the challenge of coming back to run, wanting to run, missing running, but all these things in relation to the deeper purpose of runnibg for Him.

I havent been able to help myself start to imagine the London marathon next year already. What teeshirt could I wear? My friend Andy already gave me one great little tip there : put my name on it. That way, supporters can shout out my name which gives extra and much needed encouragement!  But what else? I have thought about:
(Front)
SUB
  3

(Back)
     by
GRACE
     OF
      G

yes. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate the interaction - thank you for your feedback.