Sunday 14 July 2013

Physio is wonderful, and so is focus

Friday 12 km and tough Physio session
Saturday 4.5 km, 1 km at marathon pace

Today, dimly aware of ankle, but this is significantly better than I would have felt in the same conditions even before my third ankle twist.

Note to self: see the physio straight away!
.
Generally this week has seen a surge in my running "mojo", I'm just so excited about running again. I am reconsidering the whole mountain bike idea, I think I would rather keep my main focus. In the Purpose Driven Life, Warren demonstrates the close connection between focussed living and peace. I also seek peace in my sporting practice and I know time is going to be limited next year. My good friend Wim, keen mountain biker, is going to be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate the interaction - thank you for your feedback.