Sunday 16 June 2013

Several "mis-hears"

I thought God was saying to me to use this next 55km event to establish a stronger focus of PARTICIPATION in my running. But after a 45 min gentle run on Thursday and some mild discomfort yesterday in the ankle I actually believe I just need to plane withdraw. The only upside I can see with this is that it solves the logistical problems we were faced with as a family on getting everyone there.

Also, however
- I don't run the risk of further injury. I am speeding up recovery now.
- we can still go on over to the event

What I would really like is to get a bike to do some long workouts that way but I just have nowhere to stock it. Maybe I could ask some friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate the interaction - thank you for your feedback.